Request ServiceResidential Service Area
This is a pre-paid service. Payment must be received BEFORE your service will begin.
We will be accepting grass, garden waste, leaves, small twigs and limbs. Listed below are the details and requirements:
- We will provide one yard waste cart to each customer requesting yard waste service. Additional carts are available for an additional fee, please contact the office for details.
- Weekly yard waste service will be provided. This is an early a.m. pick-up. Please have your yard waste out the evening prior to pick-up.
- Weight limit per bag–30lbs. We will NOT collect any bags exceeding our weight limit.
- We will accept one yard waste cart (yard waste in cart does not require bagging) and up to 10 additional bags weekly. YARD WASTE MUST BE PLACE IN BROWN PAPER YARD AND GARDEN WASTE BAGS. Yard and garden waste bags can be purchased at many retail stores.
- We will NOT accept plastic or metal trash containers containing yard waste. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Twigs and limbs must be tied in bundles no larger than 2′ x4′. WE DO NOT ACCEPT BRUSH!
- Items not collected in our yard waste program are soil, gravel, stumps, logs or brush.
- Please do not mix yard waste with your trash.